I’ve served this tasty breakfast to two guests and gotten rave reviews! Which is good news because it is super easy (this is more an idea then a recipe) and doesn’t take many ingredients! I got this idea from my favorite cookbook – Mennonite Girls Can Cook. The beautiful part of this recipe is you can make as many or as few as you want!
6 slices of ham (use a natural gluten free variety)
6 large eggs
Grated cheese of your choice (I use sharp cheddar)
Herbs of your choice (such as garlic powder, basil, or dill)
1. Grease muffin tins. Press each ham slice into tins.
2. Break an egg into each ham cup making sure not to spill over the side.
3. Sprinkle with herbs and cheese.
4. Bake in preheated 350F oven for 20-25 minutes or until starting to brown lightly.
6. Serve with slice of gf toast or hash browns and fresh fruit!