– 3 large peeled, cored and sliced apples
– 3 cups, chopped rhubarb
– 2 tablespoon white sugar
– 2 tablespoons corn starch
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 cup wheat-free rolled oats (I use Only Oats)
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– ¼ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
– ¼ cup dairy-free margarine or butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a pie plate combine the sliced apples, rhubarb, sugar, corn starch and lemon juice. Stir to coat well.
3. In a medium bowl mix together the oats, brown sugar and flour.
4. Cut in the margarine or butter until the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
5. Sprinkle the topping over the fruit, evenly.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the topping is nice and golden brown.
7. Let sit a few minutes before serving.