We make this recipe almost every week. It’s a simple weekday meal that is a great way to add more fish into your meal plan. These tuna cakes takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and is a quick and simple recipe to have in your box.
Fresh and Tasty Tuna Cakes
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna
- 1/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs or wheat free quick oats
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, green onions, or shallots
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp of dill
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, optional
1. Mix together all ingredients and form into patties.
2. Bake in preheated over at 350 F for about 30 minutes. For a special treat you can fry in a pan until golden brown.